miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

I chose to talk about this topic because I love reading. Federico Moccia is one of my favorite authors. The way he writes, his books are very descriptive and carries me to the place in history that is usually in Rome. Rome beloved land. Rome is one of my favorite cities, every street has a story to tell or a hidden secret.
During my research I realized that the internet has little information about these author, I feel that all pages have almost the same information. But I was very satisfied with his official website. Is full of information that can be very useful when wanting to know about his life. One story of Frederico has a connection with a bridge named "Porto Milvio" and from these bridge I had started to search on the libraries research page EBSCO. ENSCO was usedful on searching information about the bridge and Rome itself. I hope that with my essay you get to enjoy this author has I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario